Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

SUBSCRIBE FOR GOODNESS-SAKES PEOPLE!

I noticed that I am having more page views lately. If you are unaware, on the right-hand column if you scroll down, there is in fact subscribe button for you Google users (and if you don't have a Google account by now, shame on you). It should say 'subscribe' or 'join this blog' and/or you can follow me on Google+. That's fine as well. If you are worried about receiving emails, don't worry. I have turned this feature off so that I will not annoy y'all. And if you follow a ton of blogs, I would highly suggest checking out this website called Blogglovin'. It condenses all the blogs that you follow into one place. I actually put mine on the site under 'precious0443' so you can find me.

Have a good night!

Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment