Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Music Addict?

I spend the majority of my time listening to music, and I'm always searching for artists that have a new and unique sound. I wanted to share my playlist with you in the hopes that you would find something you like. I'm not going to put this list in any particular order.

Enjoy!

  1. Imagine Dragons - Night Visions (Deluxe Version)
  2. Ellie Goulding - Halcyon (Deluxe Version)
  3. Ellie Goulding - Burn
  4. Ellie Goulding - The Ending
  5. Ellie Goulding - Under the Sheets (Jakwob Remix)
  6. Paramore - Paramore
  7. Lindsey Stirling - Lindsey Stirling
  8. Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks
  9. Ed Sheeran - The A Team
  10. The Lumineers - Ho Hey
  11. Zedd - Clarity
  12. Walk the Moon - Anna Sun
  13. Walk the Moon - Shiver Shiver
  14. AWOLNATION - Sail
  15. AWOLNATION - Kill Your Heroes
  16. Passion Pit - Take a Walk
  17. Hellogoodbye - Finding Something to Do
  18. Adventure Club - Need Your Heart (feat. Kai)
  19. M83 - Midnight City Remix
  20. Adventure Club - Do I See Color
  21. Adventure Club - Retro City
  22. Adventure Club - Rise & Fall (feat. Krewella)
  23. The Young International - Ruckus
  24. La Roux - In for the Kill (Skrillex Remix)
  25. Alt J - Tessellate
  26. Young the Giant - My Body
  27. Lights - Siberia (Full Album)
  28. Flight Facilities - Crave You (Adventure Club Remix)
  29. Flux Pavilion - I Can't Stop
  30. Electric Guest - This Head I Hold
  31. Citizens! - True Romance
  32. General Ghost - Give Me to the Waves (Full Album)
  33. General Ghost - If Then - EP
  34. Betty Who - The Movement
  35. Mike Del Rio - What More Can I Say
  36. Mike Del Rio - Parachute
  37. Mike Del Rio - Feel Good!
  38. Grouplove - Tongue Tied
  39. Neon Trees - Everybody Talks
  40. Neon Trees - Your Surrender
  41. Neon Trees - 1983
  42. Nero - Promises (Skrillex & Nero Remix)
  43. The Fray - Scars & Stories
  44. Vitamin String Quartet - Dare You to Move
  45. Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks
  46. Of Verona - Dark In My Imagination
  47. Owl City - Ocean Eyes (Deluxe Version)
  48. The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather
  49. Taylor Thrash - La La Love
  50. Family Force Five - Chainsaw
If you have any cool music you'd like me to check out leave a comment below! I'd love to hear suggestions!

Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment